Position Title: Driver
Reports To: Trucking Manager
Status (Exempt or Non-exempt): Non Exempt
Looking for a Class "A" CDL driver. Full time with experience preferred, but will consider all candidates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Transportation of eggs, baby chicks and grown chickens. Must have a Class "A" license, be reliable and professional. Poultry handling and care training provided. Possible deliveries into Canada.
Experience, Education, Knowledge and Competencies
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Poultry hatchery or agricultural experience preferred
- A well-organized and self-directed individual with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- An ability to read, analyze, and interpret important instructions, guidelines, and/or communications and respond accordingly
This position includes; Seasonal Pullet Deliveries; oversees loading/unloading crates of adult chickens, lifting approximately 50lbs., traveling in PA, VA, WV and the Northeast. Good math and communication skills a must. Must be able to make deliveries independently with efficiency and responsibility.
Competitive pay, health insurance and other benefits plus bonuses.
CDL/medical card, drug and alcohol testing mandatory.
Apply in person: 266 E. Paletown Road, Quakertown, PA or call
Tim at 215-536-3155 x 134.